Join hosts Dave Evans, CEO of Fictiv, and journalist and writer, Philip Stoten in The Supply Chain Bunker this week as they discuss how additive manufacturing is enabling manufacturers to quickly step up to the plate and respond to what's needed during COVID-19.
There is no shortage of examples of additive manufacturing, or 3D Printing, helping in the fight against COVID-19. In this Bunker, we talked to executives from two of the companies on the vanguard of additive technology, Bryan Painter, Vice President & GM of the Americas Region at Markforged and Philip DeSimone, who is Chief Customer Officer at Carbon and was featured on the Forbes 30 Under 30 List. Both Markforged and Carbon are doing their part to address the crisis and have quickly implemented responses to COVID-19.
- Use the right tool for the right job; that may be additive
- You can design in one location and print anywhere
- Price still drives decisions
- Materials and the ecosystem are key
- Be an additive MVP in your company; you could go from zero to hero as a result
- Rallying cry – go team additive; great work!!
Visit our blog to see the full notes from this episode and join our LinkedIn group to keep the conversation going.
See you next week, in the bunker!