Join hosts Dave Evans, CEO of Fictiv, and journalist and writer, Philip Stoten in The Supply Chain Bunker as they discuss the importance of supply chain resiliency and why adapting to disruption is crucial in meeting global health needs.
In this week’s episode, we welcomed two vastly experienced supply chain experts. John Jacobson has held supply chain roles in enterprises and startups, including Cisco and Sonos. John, or JJ to his friends, was joined by Howell Wang connecting live from Shenzhen, China. Howell Wang is CEO of Insight Solutions and has decades of supply chain experience, including Foxconn on the supply side, Jabra on the OEM side, and most recently, more than nine years of consulting experience.
- Agility and a diverse manufacturing footprint are needed to deliver resilience and the ability to adapt to disruption.
- You need friends – boots on the ground and real expertise. If you don’t have it in-house, use what is already there.
- Build a regular open and honest dialogue and don’t be afraid to ask for help.
- Designing the right supply chain is huge; it’s not one-size-fits-all.
- Enterprises and startups are very different and need different supply chains.
- Visit our blog to see the full notes from this episode and join our LinkedIn group to keep the conversation going.
See you next week, in the bunker!