In today’s world of sophisticated 3D models and automatically-generated CNC machine programs, creating a 2D drawing can seem like an annoying and unnecessary step in the design workflow.
However, creating a successful 2D drawing clearly communicates your design intent and critical features to a machinist - saving you time, money, and a lot of headache down the line.
After attending this webinar, you’ll know:
- Why 2D drawings still matter
- The critical elements to include in your 2D drawings
- How to communicate different machining needs through elements of the drawing
- A step-by-step guide that breaks down the process of making an effective 2D drawing
- How to create drawings in seconds with Fictiv