In this webinar, we explore how to reduce manufacturing effort in the most complex designs applicable to industries such as medical devices, robotics, and aerospace. Here we will specify key risk mitigation strategies for high precision, high geometric complexity, and extreme part sizes (large and small).
You’ll walk away knowing:
- Costs and benefit trade-offs at the edge of CNC manufacturability
- How design decisions limit achievable tolerance
- Feature accessibility and machinability
- Machining resolution and its limitation
- Workholding strategies that save time and money
This webinar is part of the DFM for CNC Master Class Module 3, "Optimizing DFM for Complex Mechanical Designs"