To say that the past year has been a wild ride for most—if not all—companies is a vast understatement. We have witnessed supply chains under stress like never before; we saw global logistics networks scrambling to deliver; and we were inspired as the manufacturing industry regained its “hero” status by producing essential goods throughout this global health crisis. From work models to supply chains and from innovation to production, change has been accelerated across all businesses and departments in manufacturing.
Join this panel of top manufacturing thought leaders for a deep-dive discussion on key trends uncovered in the 2021 State of Manufacturing Report, which analyses data from a third-party survey of 230 senior manufacturing decision makers.
In the webinar we’ll cover topics including:
- How to “future proof” supply chains to prevent the disruption of 2020
- The acceleration of digital transformation in manufacturing
- How companies are advancing sustainability and key challenges to overcome
- The impact of remote work on flexible manufacturing arrangements
- Top supply chain barriers leaders are tackling today
- The reemergence of American manufacturing and opportunities for change