The manufacturing industry faces new opportunities, challenges, and trends each year, captured in Fictiv's annual State of Manufacturing survey and report.
2023 marks the eighth edition of the report, conducted through Dimensional Research. The report surveys hundreds of leaders in engineering, supply chain, manufacturing, product development, and digital innovation roles at companies that produce medical devices, robotics, automotive, aerospace, energy, industrial, or consumer electronics.
New this year, you’re invited to join Fictiv CEO Dave Evans and a select panel of industry experts as we unpack and discuss the survey findings that will help you navigate 2023 and beyond!
- Discover insights from leaders on key trends in the manufacturing industry this year
- Examine new avenues of global supply chain diversification
- Learn how to boost productivity in the face of engineering workforce shortfalls
- Explore Artificial Intelligence (AI) and its impact on manufacturing
- Consider the merits of sustainability in manufacturing and digital manufacturing implementation